MADWA Board Meeting Minutes
October 6, 2009 at Dick MerrillÕs home
Attendees: Board members Dick Merrill, Gary Reinecke and Mark Haywood
Kathleen Loucks, Esq. Hellmuth & Johnson
Meeting was called to order at 6:30 pm
1. Budget discussions regarding CDL legal and engineering expenses. Ms. Loucks advised board of pending invoices for both legal and engineering firms.
2. Ms. Loucks recommended an open forum for one hour prior to the Annual HomeownerÕs Association meeting to take questions. The board agreed to add this to the agenda. Ms. Loucks will attach a letter confirming this question and answer period to each of the individual homeownerÕs overview forensic report.
3. Ms. Loucks confirmed that a mediation date has been set for December 18, 2009 to try and settle the CDL. She requested that the board be in attendance and the board agreed.
Meeting with Ms. Loucks was adjourned at 8:00 pm.
A board meeting was then called to order with Cedar Management at 8:05 pm. In attendance were the board members along with Steve Anderson and Amy Jungbauer of Cedar Management.
1. Steve Anderson President of Cedar Management introduced Amy Jungbauer as our new manager who has been assigned to handle our association. Ms. Jungbauer then described her experience in the field and willingness to work hard on our behalf. The board discussed in general what our expectations were and both Steve and Amy further pledged they will perform at their best to satisfy our homeownerÕs. The board welcomed Amy and committed their support.
2. The board discussed our upcoming yearÕs budget with Cedar Management. Cedar confirmed they will prepare the budget and will include it in our annual meeting packet along with a ballot to vote in this yearÕs board election.
Meeting with Cedar was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Board then set a date for our annual Christmas Party and scheduled it for December 12, 2009 at Gary and Kathy ReineckeÕs home at 6:00 pm.
Board meeting was then adjourned at 8:35
Respectfully submitted by: