MADWA BOARD MEETING
Held November 14, 2011, at Gary Reinecke’s Home
Attendees: Brian Loftus, Gary Reinecke and Dick Merrill.
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m.
Election of Officers:
A motion was made and seconded to elect officers as follows:
President: Brian Loftus
Treasurer: Gary Reinecke
Secretary: Dick Merrill
The Board reviewed the progress on remediation/exterior issues:
1. Condor representative, Luke Thorson, will meet with Board members on November 16, 2011, to get stone work back on track. The goal is to complete 18 homes this year, weather permitting.
2. Address plaques will be ordered per the design on Gary’s home at 2373 and installed when received.
3. Reviewed new window inventory - will have sufficient inventory for next spring start up. All other material on site will be inventoried and stored by Sundance.
4. Gutters and downspouts will be installed on all homes under remediation by mid-December.
5. All homes to have step railings reinstalled by mid-December.
6. Final inspection by Blaine inspectors for completed homes will occur when address plaques are installed.
Next Spring the Board will have Cedar Management do an analysis of funds needed to keep our Reserve Account in compliance with amended Minnesota Statute 515B.3-114 and 1141.
We have been advised not to nail or drill into the siding, clapboard or shingles to hang wreaths, etc. Use the large Miratech trim boards under the soffits to attach any hanging devise.
Sundance has advised that Josh Sykora is the site manager for the remainder of the year. The Board is asking that owners notify any Board member of uncompleted work or other issues for follow up with our site manager.
Richard A. Merrill